PUBGOnline Showdown Tournament Series
- The PUBGOnline Showdown Tournament Series is an ongoing monthly series that operates on a weekly schedule. It is designed to allow top teams to consistently compete at a high level.
Showdown Series Format:
- Every Monday and Wednesday, the top 20 qualified teams from both EU and NA will play 3 games. EU games start at 3PM Eastern (7PM UTC), and NA games start at 8PM Eastern (Midnight UTC).
- The bottom 6 Showdown Series teams will participate in a Promotional Match to fight to maintain their placement against the top 12 Contender Series teams.
Contender Series Format:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, 20 qualified teams from both EU and NA will play 3 games. EU games start at 3PM Eastern (7PM UTC), and NA games start at 8PM Eastern (Midnight UTC).
- The top teams in the series per region will get a chance to move up into the Showdown Series by competing in a Promotional Match.
- The bottom 6 Showdown Series teams and top 12 Contender Series teams will compete.
Open Series Format:
- Open Series is a series of open events that occur around the clock! There are 12 hours of EU and 12 hours of NA.
- The top teams per region from the Open Series will battle for a chance to enter the Contender Series by competing in a Promotional Match.
- The bottom 6 Contender Series teams and top 12 Open Series teams will compete.
- Each Open Series match must have a minimum of 10 teams registered before it will begin.
- Open Series matches begin on the hour. The event will open 15 minutes prior, allowing your team to join.
- Points from matches will be averaged at the end of the month for placement.
- A minimum of 30 games must be played to qualify you for the promotional match.
General Series Rules:
- If a Showdown Tournament Series team breaks up, opts out, etc., a new team will take its place.
- Three days worth of absences per month will forfeit their Showdown or Contender Series position. They are then available to participate in Open Series events.
- If a team doesn’t play all 3 Showdown Series or Contender Series matches in a day, that day will count as an absence. Games played will still earn points.
- Points will be completely reset on the first of each month.
- Teams will be given points depending on how they finish each match and in Showdown Series and Contender Series how many kills they have. The point distribution is as follows:
1st Place – 25 points
2nd Place – 20 points
3rd Place – 18 points
4th Place – 16 points
5th Place – 15 points
6th Place – 14 points
7th Place – 13 points
8th Place – 12 points
9th Place – 11 points
10th Place – 10 points
11th Place – 9 points
12th Place – 8 points
13th Place – 7 points
14th Place – 6 points
15th Place – 5 points
16th Place – 4 points
17th Place – 3 points
18th Place – 2 points
19th Place – 1 points
20th Place – 0 points
Kills are worth .5 points (Showdown, Contender and Promotional Matches).
- In-game rules are default, with the exception of no red zones, 1.5 x ARs and first person perspective only. Other settings may change due to in-game updates. Players will be informed before the start of the match.
- Showdown standings will be viewable at any time here: https://pro.pubgonline.com/showdown
How To Sign Up:
- Players must create teams with a minimum of 4 members and a maximum of 6 members. The player who creates the team is automatically the Team Captain. This can be adjusted by the current Team Captain promoting another player to this position on the website
- Register your team here: https://pro.pubgonline.com/teams/create
- Note: If your team name needs changing, please contact an admin at http://discord.gg/pubgonline
- Register for events here: https://pro.pubgonline.com/events
- Showdown Series and Contender Series teams need to have one player in their discord channel by 30 mins prior to the event, and all four players by 15 mins before.
- Series will be held each week Monday through Thursday.
NOTE: Mondays and Wednesdays are the Showdown Series – Tuesdays and Thursdays are the Contender Series.
Monday – Thursday
8pm – 11pm Eastern
7pm – 10pm Central
6pm – 9pm Mountain
5pm – 8pm Pacific
Monday – Thursday
9pm – 12am CEST
12pm – 3pm PST
3pm – 6pm EST
8pm – 11pm BST
- Date and time for Promotional matches will be announced close to the date it will be held.
- All events will be broadcasted on http://www.twitch.tv/pubgonline
- The PUBGOnline administration reserves the exclusive right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to ensure fair play.
- All players are asked to behave in a humane way towards other competitors, and to any member of the PUBGOnline staff. If a player is found guilty of misconduct by an administrator, they may receive a penalty. Teams risk bans and expulsions from the PUBGOnline Showdown Tournament Series for any and all misconduct, to be decided at PUBGOnline’s sole discretion.
1.3 Competitive Rules
- Every team must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation in the PUBGOnline Showdown Tournament Series. Players must agree and consent to these rules, as well as PUBGOnline’s authority to enforce them, as a condition of their participation. Each player is therefore expected and required to abide by the rules, and any failure to follow them will result in punitive measures. Participation in our matches is considered agreement and consent to our rules.
- Each player may only use their own account.
- Each team must have four (4) players present throughout the entire tournament in their assigned Discord channel, regardless of whether the team is currently playing, waiting to play, or otherwise occupied.
- A fifth slot in the team’s assigned discord channel may be requested for use by the team’s official coach or team manager.
- If the fifth slot is being used, the coach or manager using the slot must remain muted for the duration of the match until all players of the assigned team are no longer in the match. If this rule is not followed the team will lose the ability to request their fifth slot.
- Each team must have one designated person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, responsible for distributing any prizes. This can be the same player as the Team Captain or another person entirely.
- Teams must hold an appropriate name. Any team attempting to sign up for an event with a name deemed unsuitable will be asked to create a new team name in order to participate. The team name will be temporarily altered until a suitable name is found.
- If any player is experiencing a known bug they must contact an admin immediately. Failure to do so may result loss of points, temporary suspension, and/or indefinite ban.
- Each player shall use their best efforts to report any new bugs found immediately. Any player knowingly using one (1) or more bugs to their advantage will immediately disqualify their team from the match, day or event(s).
- Due to any possible technical issues with PUBG or its servers, games may be rescheduled or canceled at the Admins discretion.
- Servers will be restarted for 4 or more players from different teams not making it into the server or multiple players from the same team not making it into the server.
- Servers will be restarted if the settings of the game are incorrect.
- Cheating is strictly prohibited. No player should be manipulating game files, using unapproved game modifications, or any other method by which one may gain an unfair advantage over another player. Determination of cheating will be determined by BattlEye and BlueHole, with rare exception when applicable.
- Using game mechanics that affects the integrity of competitive play will be prohibited.
- Excessive tanking the blue, healing in the blue for the majority of the game without attempting to enter the circle, determined by admins.
- If any player is found using banned software, scripts, macros, etc., during competitive play, all games that were affected due to cheats will be subject to forfeiture and other potential penalties, i.e. loss of points, temporary suspension, indefinite bans, etc.
- If any player owns an account with a Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds game ban either by BattlEye or by a manual ban, this player will not be allowed in any PUBGOnline events indefinitely.
- An official team member is defined as a player that has played in a minimum of 50% of the current season’s matches.
- If a team disbands to create a new team, the series position for that month will stay with the majority of the official team members. If the amount of members is even then the series position will stay with the half that included the captain of the team.
- If a team no longer has a minimum of two (2) official team members on their roster, that team will no longer own their series position and a new team will be given their series position.
- At the beginning of a new season, a team must have a minimum of two (2) official team members from the previous season for the first 2 match days.
- If a team does not have a minimum of 2 official team members from the previous season for the first 2 match days of the regular season, the team will be removed from their series position immediately and will be replaced by a new team.
- Promotional matches played count toward the following season’s roster eligibility.
- Any acts of God, major tournament events (approved by a PUBG Online Admins), or other approved instances will be excused from this rule on a case by case basis
- NOTE: Two teams can not combine points if they merge teams.
- Permanent members of our Showdown or Contender Series teams may not substitute to a lower division.
- A player is defined by someone who has actually played in a match, and NOT defined by the players who have been signed up.
- All PUBGOnline Showdown Tournaments or qualifying matches are allowed to be streamed at the player’s discretion. Players should take potential stream sniping into consideration and plan accordingly. A minimum stream delay of 180 seconds (3 minutes) is required while streaming any PUBGOnline events.
- All rules are subject to change at anytime without notice. If you find any errors and/or mistakes please message an Admin in discord.gg/pubgonline.